Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott E Rosenthal
Dr. Scott E Rosenthal, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA, with another office in Abington, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Rosenthal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott E Rosenthal has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I called the office and was never able to speak with a real person. I asked my doctor for another practice, I can't imagine these guys even want to talk to me, why would they want to treat me like a person. I am not rating the doctor, the practice gets a zero becuase making appointment is tideous and lacks human touch.
I had been dealing with a torn disc for years and had trouble sitting, walking and doing anything for 2 years until I went to Dr. Rosenthal. He helped find the problem in my disc (damage to the S1 and L5) and helped me get a life back again - pain free! Even while I was pregnant and had major back pain, he found time for me and had me come in and I got an epidural steroid injection that brought immediate relief! I recommend him to all of my friends. He is caring, compassionate, and knows what he is doing. So few doctors follow up personally, but he has - time and again. He's one of the best pain mgmt doctors out there!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Scott E Rosenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott E Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.