Dr. Scott Rosenthal Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rosenthal?

too automated

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I called the office and was never able to speak with a real person. I asked my doctor for another practice, I can't imagine these guys even want to talk to me, why would they want to treat me like a person. I am not rating the doctor, the practice gets a zero becuase making appointment is tideous and lacks human touch.

The only doctor who found my problem

Posted on November 14th, 2010

I had been dealing with a torn disc for years and had trouble sitting, walking and doing anything for 2 years until I went to Dr. Rosenthal. He helped find the problem in my disc (damage to the S1 and L5) and helped me get a life back again - pain free! Even while I was pregnant and had major back pain, he found time for me and had me come in and I got an epidural steroid injection that brought immediate relief! I recommend him to all of my friends. He is caring, compassionate, and knows what he is doing. So few doctors follow up personally, but he has - time and again. He's one of the best pain mgmt doctors out there!

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

I was given a discograme by Dr. Scott Rosenthal and he was very irresponsable with his test. He put a tire in my disc. in my low spine,at l4-45 I later needed a fusion and have gone through many sugeries since then. Please stay away from this Dr.!!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2017