Dr. Scott Rubin Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rubin?

Assembly Line Psychiatry

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rubin from Nellis AFB for medication review. Each time that I go I always get in after my appointment time and I feel sometimes that my appointments are rushed to accommodate others. I have never been sent to supplemental counseling as part of my treatment.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Rubin and had a very pleasant office visit. He is educated and I learned a lot regarding my diagnosis. I also was able to meet his Office Manager and she was professional and personable. I would recommend him and his office.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Rubin. He prescribed a new medication. He prescribed a low dose. I went back two weeks later. He increased the dose. I took the medication that evening. The next day I had a very bad reaction. My husband telephoned Dr. Rubin's office. My husband left a message alerting him to my condition and asking him to phone me. Dr. Rubin did not phone me. I went to the emergency room at St. Rose Hospital. My husband called Dr. Rubin three times that day and also talked to the receptionist. Dr. Rubin did not call me back. The next day my husband drove to Dr. Rubin's office at Central Psychiatry. He spoke to the receptionist. He asked her to have Dr. Rubin phone me. Dr. Rubin never phoned me. I think this is unprofessional conduct. It is unethical not to respond to a patient when he wrote me a prescription for medication. He abandoned his duty as a medical doctor. I am appalled by Dr. Rubin's treatment. I would not recommend him to anyone.

F Dr Rubin

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Dr Rubin is horrible. If he shows up on your provider list, run the other way!!!! 5 month of wasted time for pills I could've gotten from a regular family doctor. He spends 10 mins with you at best, cuts you off, and has a horrible penchant for remembering anyone. He makes snide remarks and has horrible jokes. (He thinks he can make a depressed person laugh by telling them "it's a Joke" when I'm told to sit down to start the session. Sounds like Fun? Dr. Rubin is your guy if you want to run up a bill, get treated like the McDonald's of psychiatry, or you just want to be given the same meds your family physician can give you. I asked him to run some tests on me. He asked why? LOL .......maybe because medical science needs PROOF to make a proper assessment.

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

These people have NO concept of time. I waited more than 45 minutes before I ran out of time and had to leave. If you need promptness, look elsewhere.

Student

Posted on June 1st, 2013

Scott Rubin is a fraud. Beware of Scott Rubin, and his staff in Las Vegas, Nevada-take a vacation instead!

Sad Sad Sad

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

The Office staff never seems to answer the telephone ... I did get in after first few tries to set first appointment after that it was impossible to make a apointment to see dr rubin. They really should invest into a phone system that works.

He is a doctors doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

After years of searching for an educated and understanding doctor, Dr. Rubin correctly diagnosed and treated my depression and anxiety. He was caring, spent time with me and explained my condition to my family who came with me.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

I don't like this doctor. I took my dad to see him 10 years ago or so and he was so rude. He yelled at me because of a comment I made. He also answered in snotty manner when I asked him a question about the medication. He did talk to my dad in a professional manner though. He was just not a pleasant person and I was helping my dad out. Due to his attitude, I would personally not recommend him.

You would have to be crazy to go to this doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2011

I have never met a more horrible doctor. I'm not even sure if he knew I was in the room

Staff is HORRIBLE

Posted on October 8th, 2009

1. Dr. Rubin seems to just want to get a quick fix and get me out to get the next $$$ maker in.2. Experiences have been horrible...why?a. I've waited over two hours to get into my appointment. By the time I get into talk w/ Dr. Rubin I'm already ticked off!b. I've waited over 35 min on the phone...almost EVERY time I try to call.c. They do not return correspondence even when it has to do with prescription refills!!! I am now without my meds for over two weeks and still can not get a hold of them!

Posted on November 19th, 2008