Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott S Gordon
Dr. Scott S Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Gordon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott S Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
He misdiagnosed my condition and treated a torn ligament in my index finger as carpal tunnel. On 2nd visit, it was too late to due an easy repair. To make matters worse, he blatantly lied throughout the report he prepared for my second dr who readily diagnosed my injury. Now I have to have a more extensive surgery to repair it. Do NOT go to this doctor. His mind is not on his work.
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Scott S Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Associates Of Osceola, 604 Oak Commons Blvd, Kissimmee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott S Gordon in this video.
Dr. Scott S Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.