Dr. Scott D Sagerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Sagerman?

Carpal Tunnel surgery performed on both hands.... total success!

Shoulder and hand surgery

Dr. Sagerman operated on rotator cuff and carpal tunnel in 1 hand 20 years ago ,I went back for artritist problem ,I trusted Him 20 years ago and trust Him now too. he had a brace made for my right thumb and it has helped a lot. Recently my hands are full of pain etc. I will make an appointment to see Him again, by the way my injuries etc, were from work, my ins. Said I can go to my own doc. This was work men's comp. I thought so highly of Him I wasn't going anywhere else. he is informative , kind and very personable too. Thanks Doc. I will see you probably next week I hope.

I regret wasting 6 months with this doctor. He had no clue whar was going on with my wrist and didn't want to take the time out of his precious life to help me and properly diagnose me. I went for a second opinion else where and within 10mins the other doctor saw the problem and gave me his recommendation to properly resolve my wrist injury. If anyone is reading this before they have made an appointment take my advice and look for a better doctor. I'm not the only one who has had recent problems with Sagerman. A relative of mine is going through the same thing so when I heard who was the treating doctor I told them to get away from Sagerman and go see my current doctor and they couldn't be happier and more thankful they took my advice

Very Satisfied

Fortunate to have been recommened to Dr.Sagerman..I would recommened him to anyone looking for a hand surgeon, I know his work very well...Thank You Dr. Sagerman.

Dr. Sagerman and Dr. Atluri performed hand surgery on my daughter's finger. It was a very emotional period for my husband and myself. Both doctors were kind and patient wtith my daughter and my entire family. I would refer them to anyone. The doctors and their staff are wonderful.

unknown

hee is soo nice

Dr. Scott D Sagerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.