Is Dr. Scott Samona the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Samona MD
Dr. Scott Samona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI . His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Samona has 3 locations
19725 Allen Rd Building 1 Suite A
Trenton, MI 48183
37650 Professional Center Dr. Suite 105A
Livonia, MI 48154
Dr. Scott Samona has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Scott Samona has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
St John Hospital & Medical Ctr
Dr. Scott Samona Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott Samona's office for more information.
19725 Allen Rd Building 1 Suite A Trenton, MI : (734) 318-2366
37650 Professional Center Dr. Suite 105A Livonia, MI : (734) 943-3838
22731 Newman St. Suite 100A Dearborn, MI : (313) 561-4910
More about Dr. Scott Samona
Dr. Scott Samona graduated Magna Cum Laude from Wayne State University in 2008. He then graduated from Michigan State College of Human Medicine in 2012, achieving high honors in his surgical clerkship. ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Samona is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.