Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Sanborn
Dr. Scott Sanborn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sanborn is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Sanborn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Sanborn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Scott Sanborn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Scott Sanborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.