2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Scott T Schaefer?

One Word - Thankful

Dr. Schaefer is my new favorite doctor. Because of his skillfulness and experience , my recent cataract surgery was perfect, and so is my new vision. Dr. Schaefer is very professional and polite, but also easy to communicate with and caring. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends, and they will thank me.

Stay Away from Edina Eye Clinic and Dr. Schaefer!

Dr. Schaefer messed up my cataract surgery bad and simply sent me to a specialist and never bother to call me back. My eyelid droops and and I can't see much out of my left eye. I would never recommend him for anyone.

Dr. Schaefer is awesome. He is kind, respectful, and meticulous. I recommend him.

Scott T Schaefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.