Dr. Scott A Scheinin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Scheinin?

In my case, Dr. Scheinin performed a double Bypass around the Heart. Apparently did an excellent job because after a year and a half after Surgery, I feel great, no problems.

The Hands

Where do I start, Dr Scott Scheinin has performed 3 surgeries on me and assisted on another. All surgeries were to repair aortic aneurysms. I have always appreciated the fact that Dr Scheinin respects my wishes to not receive blood transfusions because of religious beliefs. He and his assistant Seth have always taken care of me and my family and spent considerable time explaining things before and after surgery. I do recommend him as the only surgeon I will ever use. He means so much to me that I named my only son after him.

There's no better than Dr. Scheinin

Dr. Scheinin performed two separate procedures for me in 2010. His assistant "Seth" is also excellent. First, Dr. Scheinin inserted a stent in an abdominal aorta aneurysm, and placed mesh on a stomach hernia. In May, Dr. Scheinin performed open heart surgery for me, on three blocked arteries in the heart. Dr. Scheinin takes plenty of time explaning every procedure that needs done, and, at the same time gives his patients immeasurable confidence and understanding inj what needs to be done. I would recommend him to everyone requiring his specialities.