Dr. Scott L Schissel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Schissel?

Pulmonary Patient

Dr. Schissel is one of the best doctors I've ever known. I am truly grateful for him and his medical knowledge. He is thorough, respectful and very wise. He has great bed side manner. He is an amazing diagnostician. He was able to diagnose me with a very rare and potentially fatal lung disease when know one was able to. He truly saved my life and I have not left his care since. One of the Best.

Great doctor!

Dr. Schissel is a wonderful doctor. Appointments are always on time, he is cheerful and pleasant. Very thorough diagnostician. Diagnosed an underlying issue that other doctors had missed and clearly explained the implications. Always easy to get in touch with and while I know he has lots of patients, he always makes me feel like he is totally focused on me during appointments.

Lung Cancer