Dr. Scott Schoifet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Schoifet?

Total knee replacement

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Excellent outcome for this procedure! I was able to leave the hospital in a day! I decided to get rehabilitate therapy but I really didn't need it. I had no pain except a little from the stitches. So I was home and back to normal in 2 days😄.Dr. Scott Schoifet knows his stuff and is a very good surgeon!

Dr. Scott Schofiet is a Godsend to all who suffer with worn out knees! He and his incredible P.A., Kristen, walk you through the whole experience of replacing those painful joints.

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I just feel as though I had the VERY BEST SURGEON on the east coast. I feel like a new human being....pretty good at 75! I would recommend Dr. schofiet to anyone, actually, my brother is thinking of seeing him to have his second knee replaced from Malvern, Pa. I would trust Dr. schofiet with my precious brother!

Posted on December 7th, 2016

I was totally pleased with Dr. Schoifet's diagnosis and follow up. He replaced both of my knees over a 4 month period. I was walking hours after surgery. Recovery came around 2 months after with the help of therapy and determination. I am totally happy with my results from Dr. Schoifet.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Scott Schoifet is a great doctor and has great bedside manners, he replaced both my knees and I am very satisfied with his work.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I would absolutely choose Dr. Schoifet, MD again. He replaced each of my knees at different times. He was thorough, professional, and did an EXCELLENT procedure. I have been recommending Dr. Schoifet and his marvelous staff, and i only hope my friends will visit him when they are ready for replacements. I can't say enough about my experience at Virtua either - again EXCELLENT!!!!

Strongly recommend this practice

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Have been a regular patient for 2 years and have never been disappointed with the care or office staff.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I can dance again!!!!!!! Cannot say enough nice things about Dr Scott Schoifet and his staff. They were all professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Schoifet, Kristen his PA, Sandy my Nurse Navigator and the whole staff are awesome. I just had my last check up for my right knee. Everything was goodl--I can dance! My left knee is still healing but I am sure it, too, will heal well. While I do not normally make recommendations, this would be an exception.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Doctor did not listen to me and my right knee has ongoing nerve pain and numbness along with very limited mobility. The operation was one and one-half years ago.

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Waited many months for appointment. Doctor was autocratic, disrespectful, did not listen. None of what was shared with doctor influenced his approach. No personalized care. He is the boss, you are the pawn.

There's a Reasons He's the Best

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Everyone I asked about replacing my knee said the same thing; "you have to see Dr. Schoifet, he's the best." I had over 100 doctors in my managed care book including those big firms in Philly, but this is the surgeon you want doing your surgery.

Posted on February 15th, 2011

It appears that Dr. Schoifet's office is aware of the "wait in the office". They were conducting a voluntary time survey during patient visits. I appreciate this and look forward to seeing the improvement.thank you

Posted on October 29th, 2010

best doctor for knee replacements in the south jersey area