Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Seifert
Dr. Scott Seifert, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Longwood, FL, with another office in Lake Mary, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Seifert is affiliated with Health Central, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Seifert has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr.Seifert is an excellent family doctor who displays an abundance of knowledge in his field. He explains your situation from both a medical and non-medical standpoint, giving the patientample time to ask relative questions. In addition he is the most caring doctor I have ever met, without a doubt. He also has a wonderful personality, often smiling. If you need a family doctor, he's an excellent one to choose.
Dr. Seifert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Florida Hospital Orlando
Lucerne Medical Center
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Scott Seifert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Seifert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longwood, FL.