Dr. Scott Selco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Selco?

A Hero!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

My father and I had been traveling to many different doctors and we were still at a complete loss of what was going on with his health, which was all too painful to watch him lose increasingly more significant function in an otherwise active man. Words cannot express how thankful we are that Dr. Selco brought him back to life! He quickly solved his complicated case with ease like Dr. House (except with a great deal of compassion). Thank you for being outstanding Dr. Selco!

'A Breath of Fresh Air'

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I recently met with Dr. Selco following a stroke. I was immediately impressed by his keen attentiveness and facile discussion of the medical implications associated with my particular issue. I have know doubt the the feelings of confidence engendered by his manner hastened what appears to be a guarded recovery. I endorse Dr. Selco with great enthusiasm. Should you be fortunate to find yourself with him on the team in a strategic capacity consider yourself 'charmed'.

Awesome

Posted on October 17th, 2016

While in the hospital being treated for MS he was was there daily to check on me and listened to how I felt. I also saw him during physical therapy. He seems to know and enjoy his work. Which is important in any field of work. Great Doctor!

One in a million doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

A doctor with a heart like your own family.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

My husband was in ER at St. Rose Siena for 33 hrs (due to a lack of available rooms) where we saw Dr. Selco for the first time for a Subdural Hematoma. We were very impressed with his concise, knowledgeable manner. He then came by to see my husband the next day and explained in detail what he had and what we needed to do from that point on. My only problem with Dr. Selco is that he is an in-hospital-only neurologist and we can no longer see him.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

If he's in your corner, you're in good hands.

thank you dr. Selco

Posted on March 12th, 2015

THANK YOU for all the special things you do....you are truly an angel! We will never forget you!!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

The ER at St Rose De Lima kept me for five days because they couldn't diagnose what was wrong. Finally, they called in Dr. Selco, he asked a few questions, did one test, and knew immediately that I had Guillian Barre Syndrome, and began treatment that same day. I could have died if he had not been there. He's my hero, and I recommend him to everyone.

Wrong diagnosis, arrogent

Posted on September 13th, 2012

He is just AMAZING!!!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Scott Selco is the most amazing physicians that I have ever come across....HE SAVED my husbands life!!!!! He has an amazing team....I will be forever greatful!!!!If you think someone you know or love may be suffering from a stroke take him/her to Dr. Selco.....

NEED MORE MD'S LIKE DR. Scott SELCO !

Posted on August 14th, 2008

I was with my 21-yr-old son who suffered a stroke from cerebral aneurysm and Dr. Scott Selco was in the hospital throughout our difficult times. I have asked to speak to him about my son's condition and he was there for us. I also observed him dealing with other patients with utmost care, compassion and professionalism.

Posted on July 11th, 2017