Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott E Sexton
Dr. Scott E Sexton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Sexton is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Sexton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott E Sexton has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Scott E Sexton has the following 5 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Infectious Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Scott E Sexton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr sexton advised me to proceed with a fracture repair that was specifically NOT recommended by the AOS. When I questioned the appropriateness, he became very arrogant and belligerent. He did not have my best interests at heart. I left and found a much better surgeon and have returned to function. I would not recommend this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sexton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Scott E Sexton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsLvpg Orthopedics, 1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 110, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott E Sexton in this video.
Dr. Scott E Sexton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.