Dr. Scott Sherron Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sherron?

The BEST cardiologist in Houston

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As every doctor should, he CARES. He cares about your health, he cares about you as a person. Not to mention, he's brilliant and I have the utmost trust in his diagnoses and recommendations.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Called & even texted results from personal cell. Very accessible!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Excellent in all aspect! Been going to a long time

Simply Amazing

Posted on July 28th, 2014

As a 40 year old female with none of the risk factors for cardiac problems or high blood pressure, I was referred to Dr. Sherron by an ER doctor at St. Luke's cardiac ER. I was displaying all the symptoms of a blocked artery yet my symptoms came on quite suddenly. In a week I went from being able to work, to not being able to walk 50 yds. Dr. Sherron was incredible, I never felt rushed in my appointments, he explained everything very clearly so I was able to understand every aspect of my care. He immediately admitted me to the cardiac care unit at St. Lukes's (which was also incredible). I was completely confident in his recommendations for my care. He suspected it was one of two isuues and after an angiogram he was right. He prescribed the appropriate medication and it has been a complete turn around. I am not one to trust implicitly but I have complete faith in his recommendations for my situation. It is not often that you find a doctor that truly cares about you as a patient and truly care about your health, this doctor does.

Wonderful dr

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Dr. Sherron is an excellent doctor. Listens, takes time with you, works with you when you want to try a different route of care. Very knowledgeable and caring. Staff is great, too! I highly fecommend him.

Retired

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Very caring, takes time with me every visit, explains things in ways I can understand, SO glad I was referred to him!

Wow Experience

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Staff greeted me with respect and professionalism. Each test was done with care and sensitivy to my needs. Always asked if I was comfortable and if I needed anything. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherron to all my friends, Family, and any one who wants assurance they are getting the best care in Texas!

Ms. G

Posted on July 17th, 2011

Very good

First Visit to his Houston office.

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

Found a congenial staff and first class facility. Had the opportunity to observe the doctors' interaction with other patients, as well as myself, and was very impressed with the caring attitude and willingness to share their time.

Posted on December 30th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Scott Sherron now for about 3+ yrs. A technician found that I had a leaky valve and sent me to Dr. Sherron when he was in Beaumont. Dr. Sherron accessed the problem and even insisted that I go to Houston for a second opinion. After that, we thought we had some time before the replacement. Well, when Dr. Sherron moved to Houston my wife and I decided that God must want us there too,so we followed. The first appt. in Houston we found that I had to have the valve replaced before the End of Yr. In Sept. I had the valve replaced and had some complications that caused me to have a pacemaker. Dr. Sherron was on top of that and even texted my wife with info and addressed her concerns while we were at St. Lukes. Not many doctors would e-mail let alone text you. He is VERY intelligent and technologically on top of his game too. We were grateful that we had a familiar face and a great cardio dr. My family and I wish him the best in Houston.

Superior

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Dr. Sherron is an exceptional cardiologist--a highly skilled, intelligent professional that genuinely cares about his patients. He actually saved my brother's life by locating a blood clot that had formed after triple by-pass surgery. He loves his work--and his patients reap the benefits of his expertise.

Posted on July 20th, 2009

My doctor moved to Houston and I have been driving from Beaumont to see him. It is even better seeing him there! He has more time and he sees me himself every time (no nurse practitioners) Now he has access to all the technology of the Medical Center, but is still the same caring person I have been seeing for 7 years.