Dr. Scott R Short Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott R Short?

Great guy. Easy to talk to. Listens pretty well. Performs record keeping with patient input.

Best BWC Doc around

Dr Short took over care from my Family Doctor and my work comp case was a mess due to the office not filling out forms or giving my attorney the right information. Dr Short took care of writing letter about the situation and I got my MRI approved and he reviewed it personally with me. Spent more time than any other doctor to really get to know me and tell me what is wrong.

If you are not on workers comp DO NOT try to go to this dr! He only takes workers comp claims. How stupid is that! I have never heard of a dr taking only workers comp!

Caring and to the point

Dr Short is a rare doctor that actually seems to care about his patients. He is sometimes very busy but always will make sure my issues are addressed. I imagine he has a lot of complainers in pain management but still takes the time to explain things and give possible solutions.