Dr. Scott D Shulman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Shulman?

great doc

I have been to multiple Neurologist, some referred as "Specialist" in the area but these "specialist" titles had their ego's so inflated it negatively impacted the patient's care and most important' quality of life.. Dr Shulman was professional but put the patient at ease allowing effective communications, he also demonstrated knowledgein the complex field of Neurology and the treatment of my disorder which is many times is misdiagnosed and my opinion of other "specialist's" lack of research and study or keeping abreast of the work being done to help patients have a quality of life..

Rare disease

I had been to several neurologists including going to Boston. Scott figured it out and proscribed medication that has reduced my seizures by 95% I never mind writing the check when I pay this Doctor. Easy to talk to and the best bedside manner.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

I am a very difficult case. And He has been able to diagnose me of 2 things. I am blessed to have him as my doctor. I highly recommend him. To people !! He doesn't give up and he is determined to get to the bottom of things and give you answers !