3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott Sigler?

My husband's care

My husband recently saw Dr. Sigler for follow up on his trichasis. He has an auto immune disease of the eye. There is no cure for it. He is seen every six months by Dr. Sigler. This last visit he received news that there is not change and the area was not swollen. Dr. Sigler is reassuring and has excellent bedside manner with his patient's. I recommend him to people all the time. His staff works as a team and are very kind and courteous.

Dr. Sigler in Edmond gave me an eyelid reduction surgery.

I have had great pain in my right eye for the 8 1/2 years since Dr. Sigler in Edmond gave me an eyelid reduction surgery. He is completely incompetent. It still will not close after so long. I do not expect this statement to stay on the board long. There are people hired to remove negative feedback.

Eye Surgery

Results are awesome and very natural looking. Very competent Dr. & Staff. All questions answered every time I had them before, during and after the procedure. Highly recommend this surgeon.

Top- Notch!!

The best... hands down!!! As a surgeon & a caring, compassionate Christian... they don’t get any better than this!!!!

EXCELLENT !

I could NOT be happier or more satisfied with Dr. Sigler ! The expert job he did on my eye lid surgery is PERFECT, and I look years younger ! THANK YOU DR. SIGLER !!

Poor follow up

While the surgery went well (I’m 3+ weeks out), I developed a severe infection in one of the incisions. This was due to the incision not being completely closed when the stitches came out and the doctor recommending I begin applying vitamin E oil beginning immediately to the incision area. He was out of town when the infection occurred. I saw his backup physician and she was amazing. Dr Seigler’s office acted disinterested in my problem when I called and displayed zero compassion. It’s been a week and a half since the doc returned from his vacation and I’ve yet to hear from him. Also never received a call after the surgery to see how I was doing. Finally, I concur with other reviewers on his attitude of arrogance. While he was pleasant during my initial visit, he was hurried and quite abrupt during the follow up to remove the stitches. It was like he got his money and was done with me.

Excellent Care

Very good experience from the initial phone call, the staff, the atmosphere to the short amount of time in waiting room. Very knowledgeable and efficient. I had great results from my surgery. I look very natural after having the extra skin removed from my upper lids. Highly recommend Dr. Sigler.

eyelid surgery

excellent results

Great job

He is a great surgeon. Did my eyelids and they are beautiful and nature. Not arrogant, voice is calming. Spends time with his patients

Excellent work and very friendly staff and haven't had a doctor who cared more for his patients than Dr. Sigler. Seems like the people I heard any bad reviews from were people who had years of plastic surgery and couldn't get any more surgery and were upset about that

Excellent surgeon

OUTSTANDING

`I feel so privileged to have a doctor of his caliber in our community!!

Dr. Scott Sigler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edmond, OK.

Dr. Scott Sigler Is this you?