Have you seen Dr. Scott M Silver?

I went into Beaumont, with an infected graph, this guy told me to go back out of state to Doctor who put graph in, luckily Dr Rimar was available and performed emergency surgery or i would have been dead within 24 hours, still haven't gotten an apology from this physician.

Life Saving

Dr. Silver has been monitoring my condition and decided it was time for surgery. He operated on me successfully and I am now recovering. He is very kind and thorough. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Silver was very thorough. He took a lot of time with me. I appreciate his advice regarding my leg.

Dr. Silver was recommended by another doctor. He did not seem interested in treating me. He wanted me to see various other doctors to see if they knew why my leg was swollen. It was a very strange office visit. I have since found a competent vascular surgeon.

Very through

I came to Dr. Silvers office because I had been having pain in my leg for about 2 mths. He went over every option and helped me figure out what was causing my pain. I am so grateful that I came to his office. He was recommended to me by one of my dear friends. I didn't feel rushed when I came for my visit which was nice. He was very personable. Problem solved!

So thankful!

Dr silver went above and beyond when it came to helping my husband with his blockage in his arteries. He was very good at easing our nerves and explaining the positives and negatives about the surgery. The surgery went good and we couldn't be happier! I would recommend dr silver to any of my family and friends!

Dr. Scott M Silver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.