Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott I Sircus
Dr. Scott I Sircus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Sircus is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Sircus has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott I Sircus has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Scott I Sircus has the following 36 expertise
- Testicular Diseases
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Kidney Stones
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Urethral Stricture
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
Dr. Scott I Sircus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott I Sircus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sircus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
New England Medical Center
Dr. Scott I Sircus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott I Sircus, MD - Urology in Saint Clair Shores, MI, in this video.
Dr. Scott I Sircus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.