Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott J Soot
Dr. Scott J Soot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Soot is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital and Providence Portland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott J Soot has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Scott J Soot has the following 2 expertise
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Scott J Soot has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott J Soot is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I appreciated the time Dr Soot has taken to talk to me yesterday about my aunt. I found him to be very knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to go over the charts, the history and the options for caring. He understands the pain and his compassion in the deliver the message was right on. We should have more of Dr Soot in Portland. Thanks for all your help
Dr. Soot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Scott J Soot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott J Soot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.