Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Spore
Dr. Scott Spore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Spore is affiliated with Covenant Children's Hospital, Umc and Covenant Medical Center. Dr. Spore has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Spore has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Scott Spore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.