Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott X Stevens has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Scott X Stevens has the following 13 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Exam
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Scott X Stevens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott X Stevens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was one of the unfortunate people who trusted this doctor. I had eye surgery of which I was not completely sedated and experienced pain and trauma. I kept telling this doctor that I could feel him cutting my eye and he laughed and told the nurses I would not remember this due to the versed I was hooked up to. The versed was not administered properly per a nurse friend and therefore I was not sedated. This was the most horrific experience ever.
32 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Scott X Stevens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott X Stevens in this video.
Dr. Scott X Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.