Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott G Stinnett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Scott G Stinnett has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Male Circumcision
- Weight Loss
Dr. Scott G Stinnett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
This doctor seems to be in the drug reps pocket. He has prescribed the same anti inflammatory for several people I know, this usually would not be an issue but when the company who sells it says not to take it if you have certain medical issues and the doctor knows that you have those issues that presents a problem if you are in any pain this doctor may treat you like an addict trying to get a fix.
I wanted to fill my medications that equal three including diabetes metformin and continue with life. Mr Stinnet thinks I should contribute to office visits, blood work associated test and his medical opinion. I already live with a medical error from 1962 in which they failed to x-ray a broken hand. Now his office refuses to refill any further medications for existing problems. Most expert medical doctors go to the city where they are highly paid and requested. Siloam has never had expert anything in my opinion. I have burial insurance so I guess two hard heads have met. At 60 years of age I hardly give a ship.
He's a nice guy but not a very thorough doctor, felt he could care less of the symptoms I was having.
Dr. Stinnett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Scott G Stinnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsSiloam Springs Medical Center, 451 S Holly St, Siloam Springs, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott G Stinnett in this video.
Dr. Scott G Stinnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Siloam Springs, AR.