Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott R Strum
Dr. Scott R Strum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with other offices in San Bernardino, CA and Victorville, CA . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Strum is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott R Strum has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Scott R Strum has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Scott R Strum has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott R Strum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome from my ACL surgery in 2015. I was always in pain and my ortho doctor finally referred me to Dr Scott Strum, physical therapy was unable to help me cause I was always in pain. I started with pain injections with Dr Strum, then tried the external stimulator that gave me relief for a week, then I was throwing up and always and pain again. Finally, I received the DRG stimulator and has helped me a lot. DR Strum was and is always caring, always there to listen and understand the pain I was in. If it wasn't for him and his team, I wouldn't be able to function, the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome still exists, but with the DRG I'm able to function.
I went to see Dr. Strum after having a terrible experience with Inland Pain Mgmt. Dr. Strum had a kind bedside manner and actually spent time talking to me to determine what my options were. I have had idiopathic neuropathy for 14 years. Dr Strum implanted a DRG stimulator and replaced the battery on my medtronic with a St. Jude so I now have two stimulators and my pain pills reduced from 9 a day to 2. I've gotten my life back. Thank you Dr. Strum!!
I saw Dr Strum at AO Rancho for a returning Sciatica issue. It was my first visit due to insurance redirection. Starting over with a new PM doc isn't my favorite thing! This is office, however, is great! I parked at 8:55 and was back in my car at 10:01. That's really impressive. But more impressive is the attitude of the office staff, the friendly Dr. Strum, and the fact that we were planning my next round of epis before I left. I never waited long and felt heard. Very, very happy.
Dr. Strum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Scott R Strum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott R Strum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.