Dr. Scott K Sullivan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott K Sullivan Jr?

AMAZING DOCTOR AMAZING FACILITY!

Dr. Sullivan is incredible. Sharp, professional, compassionate and only employs like minded people.

Never have I had better care! I would travel days to see this man. He is one of a kind!

A+ From Start to Finish!

Professional and caring. I traveled from California and he has a car service that picks you up from aiport and takes you to every appt.and back to aiport at no charge! This makes it so easy and less stressful since you are dealing with a major surgery. Staff is awesome as well. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Even if appts. were changed, it was all handled with professionalism. Most importantly, he is an excellent surgeon and I am so happy with my new reconstructed breasts!!!! Amazing!

An Almost Spiritual Experience

Dr. Sullivan created new breasts for me, even better than my originals, sparing both skin and nipples. The hospital staff and everyone at the Center will treat you like a goddess. I recommend researching the breastcenter.com website thoroughly, watching all videos and reading all testimonials for an accurate picture of what you will experience. I believe Dr. Sullivan and his colleagues are monumentally busy, trying to help the most women they can, and sometimes I think this means streamlining the office visit when possible. Be a little patient, because when it is your time, you will reap the rewards of his skill and artistry. That IS the right word. So, have your questions ready, and do your research first. They will even provide you with a list of women who have had a similar reconstruction, so you can find out more through them as well. I have never seen such a caring, efficient operation in my life. You will feel like you are at a spa. Dr. Sullivan, to me, is an angel on this earth. My visit and surgery in New Orleans, an experience that may have been traumatic on one level, was also magical in his care.

Made me feel whole again!

Dr. Sullivan is a fabulous reconstructive doctor. I went to him after failed tissue expander reconstruction. He made me two beautiful breasts out of my upper buttocks/hips. He is truly an artist! His staff is wonderful and St. Charles Hospital is immaculate. I am so happy I traveled for my reconstruction!