Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott T Kelley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott T Kelley has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Scott T Kelley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr does not review patient records prior to diagnoses, tends to rely upon his preconceived opinions.does not actually examine a patient."Dr" assumes patient wants pain medication rather than competent compasionate care, and finding out what is causing a problem.this physician's cavalier aproach to care might harm patients.beware of this guy.opt out.
Very nice doctor listen to what we had to say and explained everything to us in detail!! Absolutely will see him again ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott T Kelley Md, 4348 Village Green Way, Hoover, AL
Dr. Scott T Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoover, AL.