Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott T Kelley has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Kelley is a wonderful addition to the Watson Clinic..He performed a hernia repair on me and he has a wonderful bedside manor. On my post-op appointment, my husband, told Dr. Kelley if and when he needs an operation, he wants Dr. Kelley to perform his surgery...I just hope he stay's with the Watson Clinic for awhile.
While going thoughru the chemo and radiation due to esophageal cancer Dr. Kelley was my rock. He performed surgery and made me a better person due to his person and skills. I am doing great 9 years after the experience and owe all of it to Dr. Kelley. I just want him to know that i am doing well thanks to him.
Dr. Kelley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Scott T Kelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWatson Clinic Llp, 1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott T Kelley in this video.
Dr. Scott T Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.