Dr. Scott T Mcknight Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott T Mcknight?

I had diverticulitis for many years and put off surgery because I was to afraid of what to expect afterwards. It got to the point I had to. (Too many painful episodes) I don't write reviews but I felt I had to to share my experience with Dr. McKnight. You will not find a better, caring, qualified doctor! I know there shouldn't be such a thing as a wonderful surgery experience but I did have it under his care. I just wished I had done it sooner! You won't be disappointed!!

Review

Dr. McKnight is fantastic. He recently performed a colon resection on me for ongoing diverticulitis problems. He's very knowledgeable, patient, he listens and explains everything in detail, and he and his staff were always very responsive. I'd highly recommend him.

Excellent choice

Dr. McKnight did an amazing job on my Colectomy. Good guy that did not push me but offer information until I was ready. I was comforted when all of the hospital staff went on and on about what a great Dr he was. This made the stay in the hospital not unpleasant. 3 weeks post op from a 7 hour surgery I feel better than I have in 3 years. Just wish I wasn't such a scared e cat and had done it sooner.

Sigmoid Colon Surgery

After living with the colon disease for the past six-seven years, I believe it was faith that lead me to Dr. McKnight. I have visited and hand full of other GI specialist who did not give me the confidence in having them as my doctor for my condition. Most stated that I did not fit the criteria and one opted for surgery without any feed back of any options. So I dealt with the pain with medication and time until I could no longer live with the disease. That lead me to Dr. McKnight. Originally I was referred to another doctor, but I found out that the doctor was no longer affiliated with the clinic I was referred to, which ultimately lead me to Dr. McKnight. I sure it was faith that lead me to him. After hearing me case, he took the time to listen to my experiences and accepted my expectations and provided me with the information I needed to decide on having him as my surgeon. The surgery and staff were awesome. Although my surgery took longer than expected, my wife was always updated, when possible, during my surgery. I can tell you now that I am diseased free and feel 100% better than I was two months ago.

Dr. McKnight made me feel very much at ease from the first office visit. After looking at my CT results, he explained the basics of my problem. Scheduled surgery for six weeks out, prescribed antibiotics for the Diverticulitis event and to allow time for inflammation to diminish. Dr. McKnight told me exactly what I needed to do to prepare for surgery and I did it. He told me what he was going to do during surgery and he did it. I'm 5 days post op today and feeling very good about my future. Absolutely no regrets.

Excellent Surgeon!

I was referred to Dr McKnight for surgery by my doctor. He thoroughly explained my surgery with a diagram I could take home and review. The nurses in surgery prep commented on how he was "very good and particular". I was encouraged everyone would be on their toes and the nursing staff had confidence in him. I had a serious surgery with a hospital stay of 4 days. I never had any pain because Dr McKnight had orders in place for every circumstance. He uses the latest technology, as well.

His demeanor was very professional and thorough. I was comforted by his explanations and his experience. Would recommend Dr. McKnight always.

Lou D

Very Compassionate, knows what he is doing!! I was very comfortable from day 1 thru final exam with him! you could not go wrong with this Doctor.. I give him 10 stars

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Excellent! I have enjoyed having Dr. McKnight as my surgeon. He set my expectations well - my recovery was better than expected. He explained everything clearly and I knew exactly what I needed to do. Appointments were great. The followup appointments were the fastest of any doctor I've ever seen. 5 minutes in the door - to the room - and Dr. McKnight coming in to see me. WOW!

Awesome Doc!

Dr. McKnight and his team are consummate professionals that demonstrated the highest degree of medical acumen during my diagnosis, surgery and recovery. They were on point, thorough, and extremely attenuated to my needs. This was a stressful and uncertain situation for me and he and the staff made sure I was well taken care of. Thanks again Dr. M

Diverticulitis Patient

First of all, YES, I would recommend Dr. McKnight to other patients and having a family history of Colon/Abdomen and Crones disease, if I ever come down with any other abdominal aligments again, God forbid, I would definitely go back to Dr. McKnight. Dr. McKnight was very comprehensive in his diagnosis and explained it in a way that was understandable to me. While he didn't pressure me in having the surgery (it was totally in my hands) he made it an easy decision on what I needed to do. It was the best medical decision I made in my life to proceed with the surgery. I feel like a new man. All the initial appointments and right up the day of surgery was very easy and smooth. I did not have to spend 1/2 day for his follow up appointments. They were thorough yet prompt. Dr. McKnight always appeared to me as if I were his only patient. He talked and listened without making me feel he was in a rush to get me out. Thank You Dr. McKnight!!

Highly Recommended!

Dr. McKnight and his staff are great and super friendly. He made the process of my procedures/surgery’s as easy as possible and comfortable. Dr. McKnight shows he cares for his patients and will take the time to speak to you and answer any questions you may have. I would highly recommend him and his team and will continue to refer people his way!