Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott T Orth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott T Orth has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Scott T Orth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott T Orth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Dr. Orth has performed 2 joint replacement surgeries for me, He is a good Christian gentleman and an excellent surgeon. He was very honest and straight-forward with me, even when that may not have been what I wanted to hear. I have been very satisfied with my experiences with Dr. Orth and with his expertise, honesty, and integrity. I would highly recommend him.
I am a middle aged black woman who has experienced without a doubt my fair share of discrimination. However, I have seen Dr. Orth on several different occasions and on each visit I have truly been impressed with the service that I received. In todays society, it seems as though Dr's don't take time with the patient to listen to their concerns. Dr. Orth has on every visit been respectful, patient, kind and personable. And I appreciate his professionalism and consideration of my satisfaction to his attention to my medical needs and concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Scott T Orth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScott Thomas Orth Md, 1350 Creek Way Dr, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Scott T Orth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.