Dr. Scott Talbot Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Scott Talbot?

Posted on October 18th, 2016

He is a great Dr. He's thorough, always will get you in in a hurry if you are really sick. His office staff is also superb. I had to go to another Dr due to insurance, but just enrolled in a different one so I can go back to him, he's been my Dr for almost 14 years, others don't compare.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Prompt, professional & courteous.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

This is by far the worst Doctor i have ever visited. I came in because of difficulty breathing. He spent maybe 30 seconds in the room and actually left when I was still trying to explain my symptoms. He ordered an X-ray and gave a referral to a specialist and never even listened to my lungs. I had another similar experience with him few months before with a different issue, so this was the last straw. I had to find another doctor before I finally got help.

Would not recomend

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr Talbot is up-to-date in his medical knowlege, and he answers your questions intelligently and fully. He makes sure you get the treatment and expertise you need to fully diagnose your medical problem(s). In summary, he is an outstanding doctor and a credit to his profession.

Very legitimate dentist!

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I loved my experience with Dr. Talbot. Granted, I had to go in for a deep cleaning which was not fun, but I couldn't imagine having a better experience with another dentist. He is very caring, professional and quick. Every single assistant and office lady in there were extremely nice as well. Comfort Dental in Denton is the place to go!

Attentive, knowledgeable doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I've been a patient for 5 years. Dr. Talbot is very attentive and takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment. He's a good listener, quiet but friendly and personable. He keeps up with routine exams and reminds me when it's time for yearly or milestone exams. He looks for trends in health and notices changes. Sometimes the wait can be long during flu season, but otherwise it's 10-15 minutes. Recently the practice became part of a conglomerate, and the new office staff is less personable than before, but the nurses are the same as before - excellent, skilled, and attentive.

Don't go

Posted on June 27th, 2013

The doctor has a good personality but the front office is the pits. When you sign in you are ignored. If you need to call in to discuss your medication or speak to the nurse, don't. Worst service ever !

dismissive, focused more on computer

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Meh. I should've changed away from him sooner. Not rude, but just kind of dismissive and cold.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Have never been dumped by a doctor, but that seems to be his response to my questions regarding charges. Also, I saw no need in seeing doctor when fasting blood drawn, do that when results are in. My cardiologist has always been happy to handle it that way.

Very disappointed

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Talbot was my PCP for years, and he was ok - as long as I had no serious conditions. Recently I saw him for shoulder and chest pain. I described it to him in detail and even asked: could this pain be related to heart problems? He immediately answered "No" without looking at me or doing any kind of further examination. The 3 minute visit (as usual) was over, he gave me some tips about shoulder exercises from the web.Three days later I suffered a heart attack! I informed his office, but he did not even follow up. I recovered by now, but almost lost my life because of Dr. Talbot's carelesness. Avoid this doctor if you are seriously sick!!!

Excellent experiences with Dr. Talbot

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr. Talbot. I found him kind, caring, concerned and compassionate. He asked lots of questions and spent plenty of time with me. I have also taken my kids to see him and he was great with them, too. Highly recommend.