Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher S Taylor
Dr. Christopher S Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverton, UT. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Primary Children's Medical Center. Dr. Taylor has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher S Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 25
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2000
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Christopher S Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Instacare, 3723 W 12600 S Ste 270, Riverton, UT
Dr. Christopher S Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverton, UT.