Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Thurman
Dr. Scott A Thurman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Arlington, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Thurman is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. Dr. Thurman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Thurman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Thurman was very thorough before surgery. I had a few issues without receiving call backs with questions from his office. After surgery I have been to his office twice, no I have yet to see Dr. Thurman. I have to see a PA. A person that just had part of their kidney removed woul like to see the dr that did it.
Had cancer tumor removed from kidney. Dr. Thurman was there every step of the way. From talking with me before the procedure, explaining what was wrong and how the problem would be resolved. At my bed when I came out of surgery to see how I was doing. Follow ups to the procedure were fantastic, he explained how I was progressing and what plans were for future monitoring.
Dr. Thurman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Scott A Thurman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Thurman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.