Dr. Scott Thurman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Thurman?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Never received such poor service with USMD. You never speak to anyone except all the operators from the Fort Worth and Arlington center. The staff does not seem to know how to communicate. Poor relations with patients! Not recommending this office.

Patient

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Thurman was very thorough before surgery. I had a few issues without receiving call backs with questions from his office. After surgery I have been to his office twice, no I have yet to see Dr. Thurman. I have to see a PA. A person that just had part of their kidney removed woul like to see the dr that did it.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Had cancer tumor removed from kidney. Dr. Thurman was there every step of the way. From talking with me before the procedure, explaining what was wrong and how the problem would be resolved. At my bed when I came out of surgery to see how I was doing. Follow ups to the procedure were fantastic, he explained how I was progressing and what plans were for future monitoring.

On of the best Dr in Texas

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Had two surgeries by him and he is outstanding. He is current on all the new techniques and procedures and is just an outstanding doctor. I have always felt I was in good hands from the first time I met him.

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor with excellent bedside manner. He was 100% accurate with his diagnosis. I will recommend him to all my friends and relatives. Thoroughly explained everything.

Best Dr in Fort Worth

Posted on January 26th, 2014

All I can say about Scott is he saved my life. Two surgeries and he treated me like I was member of his family. He is an outstanding surgeon and on top of all the new procedures. Between him and his PA Julie you won’t find any better.

Read this rating about Dr. T

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I've seen over 10 urologists in my lifetime and Dr. Scott, while he is younger than most, is the most progressive of them all. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking urological treatment.

Sometime you have to suffer.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

We were told by the staff that, "Sometimes you have to suffer." when I told them my wife was still in pain after her surgery.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

After showing up for surgery. Weather being horrible ,and drivingAn hour Doc Thurman did not show up. Because his wife was pregnant And said he could not go to work.So released to drive back an hour In horrible weather ;It took 4 days before we could get thru To doc office. Unknowing to restart meds Or reschedule surgery .Left in limbo. Not impressed at all with this doctor Just trying to contact this office ;Getting a return call ;Is just limited to say the least And bed side manner is just. A mess.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017