Dr. Scott Trenhaile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Trenhaile?

awesome!!!!!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

great physician and staff, very pleased with all the services provides. couldn't ask for better ! rockford otho is in deed the best we are very greatful

Felt very taken care of

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Trenhaile made sure I was well taken care of during surgery, when picking a therapist, and during all of my follow-up appointments.

The Best Care Available

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Trenhaile and his staff offer excellent care and attentive listening. We could not have asked for a better team of Doctors to work with and would highly recommend them.

very good

as expected

Shoulder

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

An A+ experience compared to my first surgery.

Posted on September 24th, 2017

At 6 weeks on my first acl reconstruction with a different doctor I was preparing to go into another surgery; at six weeks with Dr. Trenhaile, I'm full weight bearing and further along in therapy than I could have ever imagined.

Straight forward and understandable.

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Excellent.

happy

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I am very very happy with both Dr. Trenhaile and Michael Gilbertson. I woud highly recommend both in a heart beat. Your staff is the best. You people are great!

Everything went as smooth as possible.

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Trenhaile and Dr. Gilbertson were very thorough and gave us peace of mind during the entire process. Although, we don't want to return anytime soon due to an injury, we would only return here. Much appreciation to the entire staff and everyone's concern.

Best care and treatment available.

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Couldn't have been better. From fast appointment to diagnosis, treatment, rehab and back to normal.

Very pleasant.

Posted on August 15th, 2017

All of my questions and concerns were addressed.

NO Wait time

Posted on July 31st, 2017

I expected the hour long wait time from when I treated at OI 2 years ago. I came ready with my computer to waste time. By the time I walked from reception to the waiting area I was being called by the xray person. Before my computer could load I was called back to the physician area. Before I logged in to the my computer the doctor was seeing me, I was out the door in 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment time.