Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott E Van Aman has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott E Van Aman has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Scott E Van Aman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott E Van Aman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have never been treated with such disrespect by a doctor and his staff. Both Dr. VanAnman, and his physician assistant treated me as if I were a bother and a waste of their valuable time. This continued on to all of his staff. I had to wait between 45 minutes to one hour at each appointment before seeing the doctor. He was not able to help me with my problem, which I do understand and has nothing to do with this review. My problem with Dr. VanAnman is his total lack of respect and professional courtesy.
Had surgery after longstanding ankle injury. Was rushed through the whole process from first to last appointment. Awful bedside manner. Dr was short and didn't listen to concerns stating I'm just a "sweller". Two years later I'm having surgery to fix what he should have from the start. On my last visit, the door was left ajar and the staff was gossiping and complaining about a patient that had just phoned in. Very unprofessional.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Scott E Van Aman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic One, 4605 Sawmill Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott E Van Aman in this video.
Dr. Scott E Van Aman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.