Dr. Scott L Vogler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Vogler?

Awesome Doc.

Wouldn't have any other. Courteous, caring and detailed.

best doctor i know

I love taking my boys to see Dr. Voglar they absolutely love him. He is always very polite and listens very well. I would never have been able to find a better doctor for my boys.

Great doctor

I've been Dr. Vogler's patient for many years and he is a great doctor. I've had several issues that he has listened to and doesn't act like your lying like many doctors will, he listens, and treats people with great respect. I would highly recommend him for anyone and have referred many of my friends to him over the years.

He's the greatest!

Dr. Vogler is a very caring doctor and I highly respect him. Once he thought I might have a blood clot in my leg - sent me for further testing to another place. It was late in the day (around 5:30-6:00 p.m.), but he stayed in the office waiting for the other place to call him back with the results so he could let me know (it was around 7:00 p.m. before he received the results). He's awesome! I am so glad I chose him as my PCP.

He's a really great and caring doctor, you can tell that he isn't in it for money or anything else. He genuinely worries about and tries to help each individual, and the wait time and scheduling show it. He's our favorite doctor of any of the ones we've seen.

Very courteous and caring. Always willing to go above and beyond for his patients.