Dr. Scott W Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott W Patterson?

Excellent, Caring Surgeon

Found myself in an emergency surgery situation and Dr. Patterson organized the hospital transfer to perform the surgery, was kind and caring, and I had a great outcome. Follow-up was an equally impressive experience. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a surgeon.

he used Mesh for hernia repair,,,,Having complications and his office was not interested in follow up unless I paid for the visit,,my new health plan would not cover his visit

The way my diagnosis for breast cancer was given was very non caring and this is what you have, now deal with it attidute by this specific Dr. Also, this Dr. was very belittling and I was afraid to ask any questions due to the fact that I thought I might get yelled at!!!!!!!

This was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had with regards to a doctor visit and minor surgery. The staff that greets you are very friendly and the nurse's are all just the same. Dr Patterson answered all questions I had and did an excellent job! Would recommend him to anyone in need of a general surgeon!

An amazing doctor who can also show compassion for what you are going through. My surgeon for a cancer diagnosis and now 7 years out with no recurrence.

Very Good Surgeon

I have seen him a couple of times for outpatient surgery. He does a great job at that and I have always found him to be pleasant.

Poor People Skills

He is good at what he does which is operating on people BUT he's rude. He has poor bedside manner and that is not what you need when you're in a hospital. He needs to work on being nicer and showing that you care. He treated me and my family as if he didn't care.

Horrible bedside manner

I was treated by him in the hospital. After surgery I was still in pain and it turned out I needed another procedure (from another doctor). He was incredulous at the thought that I would need more work after his. He said "they won't find anything" but whatever. Wrong, they found something. I explained that I was still in pain and new pain and he POKED ME where I said I hurt. OW! He actually seemed offended and wanted me to suffer. The surgery he did seemed fine, I had a complication that happens 10% of the time and I never thought it was a bad job on his part. I have that kind of luck. But his attitude was HORRID and I dread having to followup post-surgery. Work was fine, treatment was cruel.