3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Wegner?

Patient lost 10 yrs from blunders that urologist, surgeon, and cancer dr.did

stage 4 small cell lung cancer, never prepared me for my husband eminent death. I was in total shock when he was released and came home to die. If death was so eminent he should have been sent home, not fill his every visit with pills, so many he could not eat. Radiation treatments that left him unable to walk after the last treatment. First chemo treatment lost his bladder control, left his heart damaged. Seek treatment in Cleveland, or Columbus for cancer.

Zanesville is blessed to have Dr. Wegner!

Dr. Wegner's compassionate, calming, caring, friendly personality made our times in his office uplifting to both myself and my husband. My husband, Bob, was given a time length of 11 months. Dr. Wegner assured us on our first visit, that no one comes in with a date stamped on them! With Dr. Wegner's care, that 11 months became 22 months and 2 weeks. The combination of Dr. Wegner and Carrie Lee, his navigator, cannot be topped anywhere! We have already recommended him to many others, and will continue to do so.

Mrs. Beverly Vannoy

Concerned with the knowledge or lack of prescribing predisone whether used alone or in combination with other medicines. When the patient as lung canc ...

Dr. Scott A Wegner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zanesville, OH.