LOVE THIS OFFICE!

I have seen Dr. Wehrly several times and sent my husband to him as well. He is a fantastic doctor, very nice and caring, explains everything to you about his findings. I highly recommend this office, the staff is very friendly. As with any eye doctors office, it takes several steps to get through the process so you need to make sure you eat (if allowed by dr.) so you will be more comfortable during your wait time.

AMAZING SURGEON!!

He did both my cataracts and my experience with him was above and beyond! He really takes care of his patients and his follow up is excellent. I give him 5 stars!! Best one at Lake Eye!!!

Dr. Wehrly is my HERO !!!

I retired after 40 yrs as a graphic artist and had grown increasingly irritated at needing to have a pair of reading glasses in every room of the house. After discussing the different lenses with Dr. Wehrly we decided the multi-focal lens would be a good choice for me. Surgery went without a hitch and now I have my eyes back. I can read, drive and work at my computer without needing glasses thanks to Dr. Wehrly!!! It was also a pleasant surprise to find out my cat was actually white and not a dingy yellow :-) Dr. Wehrly is definitely the cream of the crop when it comes to cataract surgery - absolutely awesome!

Very aggressive surgeon. I wasn't having vision problems but advised I should have surgery soon.

Excellent

Dr Wehrly is very personable, did my cataracts and all went perfect. The Office in Leesburg is very efficient, many many employees, like an assembly line, all were great. Wait times are minimal.

Dr. Scott R Wehrly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tavares, FL.