Dr. Scott Welle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Welle?

Excellent Care

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Welle is truly first class. Not quite a year after having Bilateral Inguinal Hernias repaired, they returned. Dr. Welle made me feel very comfortable, answered all of my questions, and explained things thoroughly. Dr. Welle, was able to perform my surgery laparoscopic, unlike the first surgeon. The bulges from the hernias were completely gone this time around as well, and I had very little pain. He has a "classic" work ethic, one that seems to have gotten lost with many of the younger generation of doctors. You'll never feel like just another patient with Dr. Welle. I highly recommend him for any surgical needs you might have.

Highly recommend

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Dr. Welle has a very friendly and helpful staff. I am always acknowledged immediately and have never waited more than 20 minutes from the time I arrive to the time I see him. Dr. Welle is friendly and seems genuinely interested in/concerned with my care. On many occasions he, himself calls to answer any questions or concerns that I have. I feel like he talks to me instead of at me and treats me as though I am an active member in my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 9th, 2016