Dr. Scott Welsh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott Welsh?

Great experience

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Went in for knee problems with both knees. We went through standard treatment plans starting with steroid injection and then much later the gel injection services. Both services went well, but of course eventually the pains came back. We did the MRI scans and both knees are total knee replacement eligible due to missing cartilage, bone spurs, and bad arthritis. I am currently delaying this due to my goal to try and improved some with physical therapy treatment first. Doctor Welsh and his staff are excellent and I like how we look at all my options and pros and cons of the immediate treatment plan that I chose. Great job.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Terrible Office Manager

Posted on August 27th, 2014

First off let me begin this review by stating my issue is not with Dr. Welsh but his office manager. I have gone to see Dr. Welsh a couple of times for my knee over the past year and have never been treated with such disrespect in all my life. His office manager, Dottie, has to be the rudest woman to ever walk the face of the earth. She constantly yells at staff (the ones that are left anyways) and had a huge attitude with me the PATIENT. I will never go back to see Dr. Welsh due to his office manager. Dr. Welsh if you read these, you should do yourself a favor and find a new office manager she is doing you more harm than good!!!!

Excellent and caring staff and service

Posted on August 12th, 2014

I had a broken arm that hadn't been seen except in the ER. Come to find out a broken wrist as well. Was caught being thrown around by other Orthos in the system. Dr. Welsh's staff Immediately took me in even when the insurance was in question. They assured they would take care of me and make sure I could afford whatever the cost was and be treated as I needed.

Excellent Service Provider

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Dr. Welsh is an excellent healthcare provider. He spends time with me, answers my questions, doesn't rush me for decisions, and stays abreast of cutting edge treatments. I highly recommend him and his staff.

The Best

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr Welsh provided me with all the options and information I needed to make a good decision for my shoulder surgery. Everyhing has gone according to how he described - no surprise which is what you want from a surgery. He is very personable and know his area of expertise. My wife and I had the same surgery with equal excellent results. Use him for your next surgery.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Dr. Welsh and his staff are professional, caring and welcoming. Dr. Welsh demonstrates compassion, sensitivity and kindness while delivering the utmost of professional care. I highly recommend Dr. Welsh for all orthopedic injuries, not just sports injuries! His staff is friendly and accomodating, and willing to go the extra mile.

Posted on October 30th, 2009

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Welsh and his staff. I have had an on going (5 years) problem with my hip which was causing constant pain. I had been to a couple of orthopedist and the pain always returned after the cortisone shots wore off, even with 3 years of PT. I was about to resign myself to accepting my pain but decided to try one more doctor, Dr. Welsh. Dr. Welsh accurately identified and fixed my problem which eliminated my pain.

Wonderful!!!