Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott L Wiesen has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
It was one of the best experience for something that could be really uncomfortable. He was charming, funny, explain clearly and on time. His staff was courteous and try to help in any way they could. A+++ +
Dr.Wiesen,Thank you for your care during my most recent hospitlization. Unfortunatly I had a most unpleasent dealing with your office staff. Not only were they rude to me, they were uncaring and told me that you did all I you could do to help me and to go back to the hospital and was not able to talk to you directly. THey also told me not to call your office so much and your office was having phone problems that day! How was I to know this? Due to your office staff, I will NOT be coming back. Not only are they rude, they are fake when you are actually in your office seeing you as a follow up patient.My husband is a Dr. too and if one of his office staff ever treated someone like this, I would hope he would let them go on the spot and find someone professional, caring and understanding.I hope you find this review helpfull?
I have been a patient of Dr Wiesen for over 10 years. I was amazed on my initial visit with the level of customer service and true compassion shown by all the staff as well as Dr. Wiesen. Let's face it....for most, a colonoscopy is not a desired procedure....everyone works so hard to ensure that you are comfortable. I would recommend this team without exception.
Dr. Wiesen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1986
Jackson Health System
Dr. Scott L Wiesen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott Wiesen Md, 625 Tamiami Trl N Ste 304, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott L Wiesen in this video.
Dr. Scott L Wiesen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.