Dr. Scott M Wilkinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Wilkinson?

Excellent bed side mannors

My original doctor, Di Loreto had retired so I now visit Dr. Wilkinson who took over his patients. I found him professional, polite, easy to talk to, easy to joke with, and very personable. His knowledge base seemed high even though I was there for just a yearly check up. I would recommend going to him.

AMAZING

MIU has not only treating me with respect and kindness, but Dr. Wilkinson has been there for me every step of the way from procedures to tests to calling me to check up. He has finally given me the relief and treatment plan I have always wanted. I can live my life again and there is no thank you that is sufficient enough for that.

Extremely friendly and down to earth.

I was referred to dr. Wilkinson because of a high psa. he diagnosed my prostate cancer and removed it I've had almost none of the side effects associated with this procedure. great manner and takes time to make sure you understand everything, always makes you feel like his only patient. the profile here says 6yrs experience I can't say for sure but I checked before having the procedure and I think it's more like 15.

Dr. Scott M Wilkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.