Dr. Scott L Williamson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Williamson?

you won't find a better doctor for your kids!

Dr. Williamson is pretty much the best doctor I have ever had seen my 4 children. His annual wellness exams are top notch and include multiple developmental tests to make sure your child is on target. He is very good about giving recommendations for treatment that aren't prescriptions to save you money, and when prescribing makes sure to ask you if you want a generic to save money too. Dr. Williamson has seen my kids through several traumas related to their life before I adopted them, and he has been so gentle and prompt at getting us the additional resources we need. I believe that Dr. Williamson is from Texas originally and was very involved in their state Infant/Toddler Program, and his experience and passion for young children is very evident. At the end of every wellness visit, he will let you know what new developments to expect from your children between now and your next visit.