Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott D Winston has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
They are the worst. Any good reviews you see must be the staff. Run out of meds and be forced to make another appointed. Once you leave their office forget the doctor ever calling you back with test results. Try calling to speak with your doctor? Not going to happen. Here's a portal leave a message. Don't waste your time with these fools
I'm not sure if I should start with the staff being overly rude, and obnoxiously pretentious, or with Dr. Winston showing an extreme lack of concern, and knowledge towards my health as a patient. My experience with him, to say the least, left me looking for another doctor. They are all very unprofessional, and are extremely lacking with their social skills. I was treated poorly, and was rushed the entire time. It seems as if the only positive comment I have in regards to my experience as a whole, would be knowing I won't return.
University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine
Dr. Scott D Winston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinston Clinic, 506 Little Creek Cut Off Rd, Sheridan, AR
Dr. Scott D Winston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheridan, AR.