Dr. Scott D Wissman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Wissman?

Dr. Wissman is fantastic. He is smart, caring, thorough and follows up. He has been our pediatrician since my son was born and we couldn't be happier. Wait times can be long but that is because he spends all the time needed with each and every patient. He is worth the wait.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Scott Wissman is an amazing doctor. He care for both my son and my daughter. When I initially wen to him it was for my son. As a new mom I was nervous and everything worried me. He took extra time with explained things that should be of concern and things that are just natural. With my daughter I was even worse. My daughter suffered from frebrile seizure, which she has now outgrown. Dr. Wissman constantly followed up with me to ensure that she was okay. Also the fact that he remembered small details about my children was amazing as well. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better pediatrician.

Algunas ideas para comenzar:-Escribir acerca de las experiencias globales-Escribe sobre lo que gusta o disgusta de su mdico-Escribir acerca de si recomendara-Escribir como si estuvieras hablando con un compaero que est pidiendo su opinin