Dr. Scott J Wolfson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott J Wolfson?

Best pediatrician ever!

I started taking my son and daughter to Dr. Wolfson after my friend recommended him. He is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. We had just moved to the area after living in Suffolk county. I though my last pediatrician was good but now I know what it means to actually have a doctor who cares about the health of my children. I should not be writing this because I would like to keep him a secret so I can still get appointments with him! Sometimes we have to wait a long time at the office to see him but that is because he spends time with his patients when they need him the most.

Great Doctor

We like most of the doctors but decided to stick with Dr. Wolfson for our now almost 2 year old. His manners are easy, kind and thoughtful. While my child is in the stage of not liking to even have her heart listened to, Dr. Wolfson is patient and gentle with her. He takes the time to answer any questions we may have, I never feel rushed during her visits. The main negative is the wait time, we have waited well over 45 minutes numerous times. Tough with a toddler!

Great pediatrician!!!

Doctor Wolfson is always patient and understanding with me and my children.