Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Woller
Dr. Scott Woller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Fort Harrison, MT (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Woller is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Ctr, LDS Hospital and Latter-Day Saints Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Woller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A super nice guy, he makes a pointed effort with his interaction with patients. He is tough about complying your prescribed medicines. I guess if I don't, most likely I will die. This doctor is at the top of his profession, blood issues is a specialty for him. I like him, he doesn't wishy washy anything.
Dr. Woller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Intermountain Medical Ctr
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Scott Woller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott Woller in this video.
Dr. Scott Woller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.