Dr. Scott Woska Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott Woska?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on October 12th, 2016

When I called the office, very rarely you speak right away to someone it always goes to voice mail. Takes a day or two or three for them to return your call.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Dr Woska performed three epidurals on me with a positive outcome. I found him to be well informed, a good educator, respectful and caring. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him or return to him if ever needed. The nurse who works the insurance companies is amazing and very effective.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

He is a good Doctor who wants to help. He may not give you the help you need if you are on Worker's Comp tho.

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

A chiropractor referred me to Dr. Woska's office. The staff has always been courteous and helpful, was able to see him within a couple of days and the wait time was not that long. Everytime I needed to see Dr. Woska he was intentative, diagnosed my ailments, and always prescribed the right medication.

excellent dr. but problems with group

Posted on June 17th, 2009

Dr. Woska is a wonderful doctor. I've been more than happy with him. I was referred to him through another Dr. in his group. I feel this Dr. could careless what happens with me and my injury. The only reason I stayed with this group was Dr. Woska. he has helped me quite a bit and gives you the time and answers you are looking for.

Posted on October 29th, 2015